Estimating the Parameters of Stochastic Differential Equations by Monte Carlo Methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of Melbourne in its series Department of Economics - Working Papers Series with number 472.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 5th Floor, Economics and Commerce Building, Victoria, 3010, Australia
Phone: +61 3 8344 5289
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://www.economics.unimelb.edu.au
More information through EDIRC
STOCHASTIC MODELS; ECONOMETRICS;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stan Hurn & J.Jeisman & K.A. Lindsay, 2006. "Teaching an old dog new tricks: Improved estimation of the parameters of SDEs by numerical solution of the Fokker-Planck equation," Stan Hurn Discussion Papers 2006-01, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- A. S. Hurn & J. I. Jeisman & K. A. Lindsay, 0.
"Seeing the Wood for the Trees: A Critical Evaluation of Methods to Estimate the Parameters of Stochastic Differential Equations,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 5(3), pages 390-455.
- Stan Hurn & J.Jeisman & K.A. Lindsay, 2006. "Seeing the wood for the trees: A critical evaluation of methods to estimate the parameters of stochastic differential equations," Stan Hurn Discussion Papers 2006, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Stan Hurn & J.Jeisman & K.A. Lindsay, 2006. "Seeing the Wood for the Trees: A Critical Evaluation of Methods to Estimate the Parameters of Stochastic Differential Equations. Working paper #2," NCER Working Paper Series 2, National Centre for Econometric Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marisa Cerantola).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.