Inequality of Happiness in US: 1972-2008
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 1110.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2011-03-05 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HIS-2011-03-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LTV-2011-03-05 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 1996. "Happiness surveys: Some comparability issues and an exploratory survey based on just perceivable increments," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 1-27, May.
- Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Yalcin, Tarik, 2008.
"Inequality measurement for ordered response health data,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1614-1625, December.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Tarik Yalcin, 2007. "Inequality Measurement forOrdered Response Health Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 92, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Di Tella, R. & MacCulloch, R.J.: Oswald, A.J., 1997.
"The Macroeconomics of Happiness,"
19, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert & Oswald, Andrew J., 1999. "The macroeconomics of happiness," ZEI Working Papers B 03-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Di Tella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert J. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001. "The Macroeconomics of Happiness," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 615, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Yew-Kwang, Ng, 1997.
"A case for Happiness, Cardinalism, and Interpersonal Comparability,"
Departmental Working Papers
_081, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1997. "A Case for Happiness, Cardinalism, and Interpersonal Comparability," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1848-58, November.
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2012.
"The Great Happiness Moderation,"
PSE Working Papers
- Clark, Andrew E. & Flèche, Sarah & Senik, Claudia, 2012. "The Great Happiness Moderation," IZA Discussion Papers 6761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2012. "The Great Happiness Moderation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 468, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00707290 is not listed on IDEAS
- SILBER Jacques, 2012. "Measuring Segregation: Basic Concepts and Extensions to Other Domains," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-20, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Tugce Cuhadaroglu, 2013. "My Group Beats Your Group: Evaluating Non-Income Inequalities," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201308, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Riccardo Massari & Paolo Naticchioni, 2011.
"The drivers of happiness inequality: Suggestions for promoting social cohesion,"
2011-06, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Massari, Riccardo & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2013. "The Drivers of Happiness Inequality: Suggestions for Promoting Social Cohesion," IZA Discussion Papers 7153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beja, Edsel Jr., 2012. "Yet, two more revisions to the Human Development Index," MPRA Paper 38939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.