Report NEP-HIS-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco J. Medina-Albaladejo, 2010. "New trends in world wine consumption and its impact on the Spanish wineries during the second half of the twentieth century," UHE Working papers 2010_05, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Mandar Oak & Anand Swamy, 2010. "Commitment and Conquest: The Case of British Rule in India," Center for Development Economics 2010-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Rui Esteves, 2011. "The Belle Epoque of International Finance.Â French Capital Exports, 1880-1914," Economics Series Working Papers 534, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Arianna Martinelli, 2011. "An emerging paradigm or just another trajectory? Understanding the nature of technological changes using engineering heuristics in the telecommunications switching industry," LEM Papers Series 2011/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Chang, Simon & Fleisher, Belton M. & Kim, Seonghoon & Liu, Shi-yung, 2011. "Long-term Effects of Early Childhood Malaria Exposure on Education and Health: Evidence from Colonial Taiwan," IZA Discussion Papers 5526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Laborda Pemn, 2011. ""Hombres que entre las raíces": Plantation colonies, slave rebellions and land redistribution in Saint Domingue and Cuba at the late colonial period, c. 1750 c. 1860," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Historia Agraria 1102, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Sergio Monsalve, 2009. "A Cien Años de la Muerte de León Walras II: Huellas de la tradición Paretiana," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÃA 008000, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Benno Torgler & Marco Piatti, 2011. "A Century of American Economic Review," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2011. "UK World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis," Working Papers 11-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Brasili, Cristina & Fanfani, Roberto, 2010. "The Agrifood Districts in the New Millennium," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100456, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Doblhammer, Gabriele & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lumey, Lambert H., 2011. "Long-term Effects of Famine on Life Expectancy: A Re-analysis of the Great Finnish Famine of 1866-1868," IZA Discussion Papers 5534, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asalatha, B. P. & Vijayamohanan, Pillai N., 2010. "“Yatra Naaryastu Poojyante……” Women Development in India," MPRA Paper 29043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Aguirreamalloa, Javier & Corres, Luis, 2011. "Telefónica: 1991-2010. Creación de valor y rentabilidad," IESE Research Papers D/902, IESE Business School.
- Parton, Kevin A. & Morrison, Mark, 2011. "Communicating Climate Change: A Literature Review," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100693, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Indranil Dutta & James Foster, 2011. "Inequality of Happiness in US: 1972-2008," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1110, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Simmons, Phil, 2011. "The 25th Anniversary of the Chernobyl Accident," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100713, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.