Validity of the optimal portfolio allocation model with price constraints on the example of the Warsaw Stock Exchange
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Leicester in its series Discussion Papers in European Economics with number 99/5.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics University of Leicester, University Road. Leicester. LE1 7RH. UK
Phone: +44 (0)116 252 2887
Fax: +44 (0)116 252 2908
Web page: http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/economics
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FIN-1999-08-04 (Finance)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wojciech W. Charemza & Ewa Majerowska, .
"Regulation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange: The Portfolio Allocation Problem,"
Discussion Papers in European Economics
98/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Charemza, Wojciech W. & Majerowska, Ewa, 2000. "Regulation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange: The portfolio allocation problem," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 555-576, April.
- Rosett, Richard N & Nelson, Forrest D, 1975. "Estimation of the Two-Limit Probit Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 141-46, January.
- Shields, Kalvinder K, 1997.
" Threshold Modelling of Stock Return Volatility on Eastern European Markets,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 30(2-3), pages 107-25.
- Kalvinder Shields, 1997. "Threshold Modelling of Stock Return Volatility on Eastern European Markets," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 107-125, May.
- Wojciech Charemza & Kalvinder Shields & Anna Zalewska, 2004. "Predictability of stock markets with disequilibrium trading," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 329-344.
- Hwang, Soosung & Satchell, Stephen E, 1999.
"Modelling Emerging Market Risk Premia Using Higher Moments,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 271-96, October.
- Hwang, S. & Satchell, S. E., 1998. "Modelling Emerging Market Risk Premia using Higher Moments," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9806, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Stephen Satchell & Soosung Hwang, 1999. "Modelling Emerging Market Risk Premia Using Higher Moments," Working Papers wp99-17, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. "The Risk Exposure of Emerging Equity Markets," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 19-50, January.
- repec:fth:louvco:9815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shields, Kalvinder K, 1997. "Stock Return Volatility on Emerging Eastern European Markets," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(0), pages 118-38, Supplemen.
- Rebecca Emerson & Stephen G. Hall & Anna Zalewska-Mitura, .
"Evolving Market Efficiency with an Application to Some Bulgarian Shares,"
Ace Project Memoranda
96/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Rebecca Emerson & Stephen Hall & Anna Zalewska-Mitura, 1997. "Evolving Market Efficiency with an Application to Some Bulgarian Shares," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 75-90, May.
- Emerson, Rebecca & Hall, Stephen G & Zalewska-Mitura, Anna, 1997. " Evolving Market Efficiency with an Application to Some Bulgarian Shares," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2-3), pages 75-90.
- Fama, Eugene F. & MacBeth, James D., 1974. "Tests of the multiperiod two-parameter model," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 43-66, May.
- Buckberg, Elaine, 1995. "Emerging Stock Markets and International Asset Pricing," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 51-74, January.
- Campbell R. Harvey, 1994.
"Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
4621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Anderson & Francis Breedon, 1996. "UK Asset Price Volatility Over the Last 50 Years," Bank of England working papers 51, Bank of England.
- WEI, Steven X., 1998. "A censored-GARCH model of asset returns with price limits," CORE Discussion Papers 1998015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.