The global groundwater situation: Overview of opportunities and challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books, Reports with number H025885.
Length: v, 21p.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2010. "Deep Wells and Prudence : Towards Pragmatic Action for Addressing Groundwater Overexploitation in India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2835, The World Bank.
- Watto, Muhammad Arif & Mugera, Amin William, 2013. "Measuring Groundwater Irrigation Efficiency in Pakistan: A DEA Approach Using the Sub-vector and Slack-based Models," Working Papers 144943, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wassmann, R. & Pathak, H., 2007. "Introducing greenhouse gas mitigation as a development objective in rice-based agriculture: II. Cost-benefit assessment for different technologies, regions and scales," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 826-840, June.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve, 2008.
"Water Communities In The Republic Of Macedonia: An Empirical Analysis Of Membership Satisfaction And Payment Behaviour,"
82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK
36852, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve, 2009. "Water Communities in the Republic of Macedonia: An Empirical Analysis of Membership Satisfaction and Payment Behavior," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1951-1963, December.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve, 2009. "Water communities in the Republic of Macedonia: an empirical analysis of membership satisfaction and payment behaviour," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51030, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Peshevski, Mile & Bosev, Dane & Shekerinov, Darko & Quarrie, Steve, 2008. "Water Communities in the Republic of Macedonia: an empirical analysis of membership satisfaction and payment behaviour," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44161, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Watto, Muhammad, 2013. "Measuring Groundwater Irrigation Efficiency in Pakistan: A DEA Approach Using the Sub-vector and Slack-based Models," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152204, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Susan Randolph & Patrick Guyer, 2011. "Tracking the Historical Evolution of States' Compliance with their Economics and Social Rights Obligations of Result: Insights from the Historical SERF Index," Economic Rights Working Papers 18, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Löfgren, Hans & Richards, Alan, 2003. "Food security, poverty, and economic policy in the Middle East and North Africa," TMD discussion papers 111, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Richards, Alan, 2002. "Coping with Water Scarcity: The Governance Challenge," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt8941v354, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Neumann, Kathleen & Stehfest, Elke & Verburg, Peter H. & Siebert, Stefan & Müller, Christoph & Veldkamp, Tom, 2011. "Exploring global irrigation patterns: A multilevel modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(9), pages 703-713.
- Strand, Jon, 2012. "Allocative inefficiencies resulting from subsidies to agricultural electricity use : an illustrative model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5955, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.