Experimental Auctions to Measure Willingness to Pay for Food Safety
AbstractAbstract not available
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5343.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Hartell, Jason G. & Meyer, A. Lee & Hao, Jianqiang, 2004.
"An experimental approach to valuing new differentiated products,"
Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 317-325, December.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Hartell, Jason G. & Meyer, A. Lee & Hao, Jianqiang, 2003. "An Experimental Approach To Valuing New Differentiated Products," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25810, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brown, Jennifer & Cranfield, John A.L. & Henson, Spencer J., 2003. "Misassessed Risk In Consumer Valuation Of Food Safety: An Experimental Approach," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22194, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Giraud-Heraud, Eric & Grazia, Cristina & Hammoudi, Abdelhakim, 2007. "Agrifood safety standards, market power and consumer misperceptions," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7849, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antle, John M., 1999. "Benefits and costs of food safety regulation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 605-623, December.
- William Masters & Diakalia Sanogo, 2002.
"Welfare gains from quality certification of infant foods: Results from a market experiment in mali,"
Framed Field Experiments
00191, The Field Experiments Website.
- William A. Masters & Diakalia Sanogo, 2002. "Welfare Gains from Quality Certification of Infant Foods: Results from a Market Experiment in Mali," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 974-989.
- Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2008. "Impact Evaluation of Food Safety Regulations: A Review of Quantitative Methods," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49887, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Soregaroli, Claudio & Boccaletti, Stefano & Moro, Daniele, 2003. "Consumer's Attitude Towards Labeled and Unlabeled GM Food Products in Italy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 6(02).
- Cao, Kay & Gibson, John & Scrimgeour, Frank G., 2005. "An Experimental Approach To Estimating Willingess-Topay For Improvements In Food Safety," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137802, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Boccaletti, Stefano & Nardella, Michele, 2000. "Consumer Willingness To Pay For Pesticide-Free Fresh Fruit And Vegetables In Italy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 3(03).
- Caswell, Julie A., 1998. "Valuing the benefits and costs of improved food safety and nutrition," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Cofie, Olufunke & Amoah, Philip & Irene, E. & Adamtey, Noah & Fredrick, T.-L., 2011. "Demonstration on the use of urine in urban agriculture. [Report of the Sustainable Urban Water Management Improves Tomorrow’s City’s Health (SWITCH) Project]," IWMI Research Reports H044301, International Water Management Institute.
- Combris, Pierre & Pinto, Alexandra Seabra & Fragata, Antonio & Giraud-Heraud, Eric, 2007. "Does taste beat food safety? Evidence from the Pera Rocha case in Portugal," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7879, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.