Setting Efficient Incentives for Agricultural Research: Lessons from Principal-Agent Theory
AbstractAbstract not available.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 1389.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Wallace E. Huffman & Richard E. Just, 2000. "Setting Efficient Incentives for Agricultural Research: Lessons from Principal-Agent Theory," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 828-841.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 2000. "Setting Efficient Incentives for Agricultural Research: Lessons from Principal-Agent Theory," Staff General Research Papers 5040, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Just, Richard E. & Huffman, Wallace E., 2009. "The economics of universities in a new age of funding options," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1102-1116, September.
- Foltz, Jeremy D. & Barham, Bradford L., 2008. "The Productivity Effects of Extension Appointments in Land Grant Colleges," Staff Paper Series 527, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kremer, Michael & Zwane, Alix Peterson, 2005. "Encouraging Private Sector Research for Tropical Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 87-105, January.
- Oscar Alfranca, 2005. "Private R&D and Spillovers in European Agriculture," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 201-213, May.
- Ekboir, Javier M. & Espinosa Garcia, Jose Antonio & Espinoza Arellano, Jose de Jesus & Moctezuma Lopez, Georgel & Naranjo, Alfredo Tapia, 2003. "Analisis del sistema Mexicano de investigacion agropecuaria," Economics Working Papers 7684, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Dana G. Dalrymple, 2008. "International agricultural research as a global public good: concepts, the CGIAR experience and policy issues," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-379.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2009. "Does Information Change Behavior?," Staff General Research Papers 13128, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Olmos, Marta Fernandez & Martinez, Jorge Rosell, 2010. "The Quality-Quantity Trade-off in the Principal-Agent Framework," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), January.
- Day-Rubenstein, Kelly A. & Heisey, Paul W. & Klotz-Ingram, Cassandra & Frisvold, George B., 2000. "Competitive Grants And The Funding Of Agricultural Research In The U.S," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21863, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Valentina Cristiana MATERIA & Roberto ESPOSTI, 2010. "Modelling Agricultural Public R&D Cofinancing Within A Principal-Agent Framework. The case of an Italian region," Working Papers 347, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Parellada, Gabriel H. & Ekboir, Javier M., 2003. "Analisis del sistema argentino de investigacion agropecuaria," Economics Working Papers 7694, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Ekboir, Javier M. & de Herrera, Adys Pereira & Becerra, Franklin, 2003. "Analisis del sistema panameno de investigacion agropecuaria," Economics Working Papers 7679, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.