Proposition d’un modèle de relations producteur-distributeur : une application à la gestion des conflits en contexte interculturel
AbstractThe internationalization of large retailers increases exchanges between partners from different countries and culture. In this context, the question of their mutual adjustment becomes essential. The difficulties of adaptation inherent in international relations can be an obstacle to cooperation. This research focuses on the explanation of conflict and the adjustment mechanisms between large retailers and suppliers of the host country. It is based on the analysis of the determinants and consequences of conflict on the partners’ satisfaction considering culture as a key variable. We present the literature review which has enabled us to develop the modeling of relations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Research, Ipag Business School in its series Working Papers with number 2014-231.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 22 Apr 2014
Date of revision:
Producer retailer relationships; Conflict management; Intercultural management.;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Williams, Jerome D. & Han, Sang-Lin & Qualls, William J., 1998. "A Conceptual Model and Study of Cross-Cultural Business Relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 135-143, June.
- Hicham ABBAD & Gilles PACHÉ & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ, 2014. "Peut-on désormais parler d’engagement du distributeur dans la relation avec l’industriel ?," Working Papers 2014-202, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
- O'Cass, Aron & Ngo, Liem Viet, 2007. "Balancing external adaptation and internal effectiveness: Achieving better brand performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 11-20, January.
- Robert E. Quinn & John Rohrbaugh, 1983. "A Spatial Model of Effectiveness Criteria: Towards a Competing Values Approach to Organizational Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 363-377, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.