Peer Effect and Competition in Higher Education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa in its series Insper Working Papers with number wpe_185.
Date of creation: Oct 2009
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Arcidiacono & Sean Nicholson, 2002.
"Peer Effects in Medical School,"
NBER Working Papers
9025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. J. Liebowitz & Stephen E. Margolis, 1994. "Network Externality: An Uncommon Tragedy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 133-150, Spring.
- Dennis Epple & Richard Romano & Holger Sieg, .
"Admission, Tuition, and Financial Aid Policies in the Market for Higher Education,"
GSIA Working Papers
2003-04, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Dennis Epple & Richard Romano & Holger Sieg, 2006. "Admission, Tuition, and Financial Aid Policies in the Market for Higher Education," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 885-928, 07.
- James Monks & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1999. "The Impact of US News and World Report College Rankings on Admission Outcomes and Pricing Decisions at Selective Private Institutions," NBER Working Papers 7227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Gallego & AndrÃ©s E. Hernando., 2008.
"On the Determinants and Implications of School Choice: Semi-Structural Simulations for Chile,"
Documentos de Trabajo
343, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Francisco A. Gallego & Andres E. Hernando, 2008. "On the Determinants and Implications of School Choice: Semi-Structural Stimulations for Chile," Journal of LACEA Economia, LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.