A Relação entre Gastos Educacionais e Desempenho Escolar
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa in its series Insper Working Papers with number wpe_156.
Date of creation: Oct 2009
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Luiz Felipe Leite Estanislau do Amaral & Naércio Menezes-Filho, 2008. "A Relação entre Gastos Educacionais e Desempenho Escolar," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807201800160, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric A. Hanushek & Steven G. Rivkin, 1996. "Understanding the 20th Century Growth in U.S. School Spending," NBER Working Papers 5547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erich Gundlach & Ludger Wößmann & Jens Gmelin, 1999.
"The Decline of Schooling Productivity in OECD Countries,"
Kiel Working Papers
926, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gundlach, Erich & Wossmann, Ludger & Gmelin, Jens, 2001. "The Decline of Schooling Productivity in OECD Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages C135-47, May.
- Gundlach, Erich & Wößmann, Ludger & Gmelin, Jens, 2001. "The decline of schooling productivity in OECD countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 20451, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gundlach, Erich & Wößmann, Ludger, 2001.
"The fading productivity of schooling in East Asia,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
20431, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gundlach, Erich & Wößmann, Ludger, 2001. "The fading productivity of schooling in East Asia," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2725, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Erich Gundlach & Ludger Wößmann, 1999. "The Fading Productivity of Schooling in East Asia," Kiel Working Papers 945, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Barro, Robert J, 2001.
"Schooling Quality in a Cross-Section of Countries,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(272), pages 465-88, November.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Robert J. Barro, 1997. "Schooling Quality in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 6198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, J.-W. & Barro, R.J., 1998. "Schooling Quality in a Cross Section of Countries," Papers 659, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Margaret E. Raymond, 2006. "School accountability and student performance," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 51-61.
- Jerik Hanushek & Dennis Kimko, 2006.
"Schooling, Labor-force Quality, and the Growth of Nations,"
Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 154-193.
- Dennis D. Kimko & Eric A. Hanushek, 2000. "Schooling, Labor-Force Quality, and the Growth of Nations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1184-1208, December.
- Pritchett, Lant & Filmer,Deon, 1997. "What educational production functions really show : a positive theory of education spending," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1795, The World Bank.
- Hanushek, Eric A., 2006. "Alternative school policies and the benefits of general cognitive skills," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 447-462, August.
- Hoxby, Caroline Minter, 1996. "How Teachers' Unions Affect Education Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(3), pages 671-718, August.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & de Carvalho Andrade, Eduardo, 2012.
"New evidence on the role of cognitive skill in economic development,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 123-126.
- Eduardo de Carvalho Andrade & Márcio Laurini, 2010. "New Evidence on the Role of Cognitive Skill in Economic Development," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2010-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.