Interpreting the Correlation Between Inflation and the Skewness of Relative Prices: A Comment on Bryan and Cecchetti
AbstractNo abstract provided.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard University Department of Economics in its series Scholarly Articles with number 3415439.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of Economics and Statistics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Aucremanne, 2001. "The use of Robust Estimators as Measures of Core Inflation," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 61, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Suvanto , Antti & Hukkinen , Juhana, 2004. "Stable price level and changing prices," Research Discussion Papers 28/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Landau, Bettina, 2000. "Core inflation rates: a comparison of methods based on west German data," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2000,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- David Demery & Nigel W. Duck, 2005. "Relative Prices as Aggregate Supply Shocks with Trend Inflation," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/570, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Constantina Kottaridi & Diego MŽndez-Carbajo, 2007.
"Inflation Dynamics and the Cross-Sectional Distribution of Prices in the E.U. Periphery,"
Working Paper Series
43-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Diego Mendez-Carbajo & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2007. "Inflation Dynamics and the Cross-Sectional Distribution of Prices in the E.U. Periphery," Working Papers 0004, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reinhard Engels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.