A Demographic Perspective on Japan’s “Lost Decades”
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series CIS Discussion paper series with number 576.
Length: 12 p.
Date of creation: Nov 2012
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Reiko Aoki, 2013. "A Demographic Perspective on Japan's “Lost Decades”," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 38, pages 103-112, 02.
- NEP-AGE-2012-12-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-12-06 (Demographic Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takayama, Noriyuki & Shiraishi, Kousuke, 2012. "Does a Bad Start Lead to a Bad Finish in Japan?," CIS Discussion paper series 547, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- ASANO Hirokatsu & ITO Takahiro & KAWAGUCHI Daiji, 2011.
"Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A case study of Japan,"
11021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hirokatsu Asano & Takahiro Ito & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2011. "Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A Case Study of Japan," IDEC DP2 Series 1-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Aoki, Reiko & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2012. "Intergenerational Voter Preference Survey - Preliminary Results," CIS Discussion paper series 539, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aoki, Reiko, 2012. "Japan’s Demographics and the Lost Decades," CIS Discussion paper series 561, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.