Imperfect loss offset and the after-tax expected rate of return to equity, with an application to rent taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oslo University, Department of Economics in its series Memorandum with number 21/2000.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Oslo, P.O Box 1095 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, Norway
Phone: 22 85 51 27
Fax: 22 85 50 35
Web page: http://www.oekonomi.uio.no/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lund, Diderik, 1992.
"Petroleum taxation under uncertainty: contingent claims analysis with an application to Norway,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 23-31, January.
- Lund, D., 1990. "Petroleum Taxation under Uncertainty-Contingent Claims Analysis with an Application to Norway," Memorandum 24/1990, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- McDonald, Robert & Siegel, Daniel, 1984. " Option Pricing When the Underlying Asset Earns a Below-Equilibrium Rate of Return: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 261-65, March.
- Rainer Niemann & Corinna Treisch, 2005. "Group Taxation, Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Incentives in Austria," CESifo Working Paper Series 1506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niemann, Rainer & Treisch, Corinna, 2005. "Grenzüberschreitende Investitionen nach der Steuerreform 2005: stärkt die Gruppenbesteuerung den Holdingstandort Österreich?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 1, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2003. "Wie schädlich ist die Mindestbesteuerung? Steuerparadoxa in der Verlustrechnung," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 259, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Ralf Ewert & Rainer Niemann, 2010. "Limited Liability, Asymmetric Taxation, and Risk Taking - Why Partial Tax Neutralities can be Harmful," CESifo Working Paper Series 3301, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2004. "Entscheidungswirkungen von Verlustverrechnungsbeschränkungen bei der Steuerplanung grenzüberschreitender Investitionen," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 276, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rhiana Bergh-Seeley).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.