Petroleum Taxation under Uncertainty-Contingent Claims Analysis with an Application to Norway
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oslo University, Department of Economics in its series Memorandum with number 24/1990.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Oslo, P.O Box 1095 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, Norway
Phone: 22 85 51 27
Fax: 22 85 50 35
Web page: http://www.oekonomi.uio.no/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
natural resources ; capital ; enterprises ; market;
Other versions of this item:
- Lund, Diderik, 1992. "Petroleum taxation under uncertainty: contingent claims analysis with an application to Norway," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 23-31, January.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blake, Andon J. & Roberts, Mark C., 2006. "Comparing petroleum fiscal regimes under oil price uncertainty," Resources Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 95-105, June.
- Lund,D., 2000. "Imperfect loss offset and the after-tax expected rate of return to equity, with an application to rent taxation," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 21/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Chasing reserves - Incentives and ownership," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/6, University of Stavanger.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Issues in Extractive Resource Taxation," IMF Working Papers 12/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Epaulard, Anne & Pommeret, Aude, 2003. "Optimally eating a stochastic cake: a recursive utility approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 129-139, May.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009.
"Separate Cash Flow Evaluations - Applications to Investment Decisions and Tax Design,"
UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance
2009/16, University of Stavanger.
- Magne Emhjellen & Petter Osmundsen, 2011. "Separate cash flow valuation – applications to investment decisions and tax design," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 35(1), pages 43-63.
- Smith, James L., 2013. "Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models," Resources Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 320-331.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2005. "Progressive Taxation and Irreversible Investment under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 1377, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2003. "Wie schädlich ist die Mindestbesteuerung? Steuerparadoxa in der Verlustrechnung," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 259, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Rainer Niemann, 2004. "Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Diderik Lund, 2002. "Taxation, Uncertainty, and the Cost of Equity," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 483-503, August.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2004. "Entscheidungswirkungen von Verlustverrechnungsbeschränkungen bei der Steuerplanung grenzüberschreitender Investitionen," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 276, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Modeling the Impact of Taxes on Petroleum Exploration and Development," IMF Working Papers 12/278, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rhiana Bergh-Seeley).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.