Petroleum taxation under uncertainty: contingent claims analysis with an application to Norway
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Other versions of this item:
- Lund, D., 1990. "Petroleum Taxation under Uncertainty-Contingent Claims Analysis with an Application to Norway," Memorandum 24/1990, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diderik Lund, 2002. "Taxation, Uncertainty, and the Cost of Equity," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 483-503, August.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2005. "Progressive Taxation and Irreversible Investment under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 1377, CESifo Group Munich.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Issues in Extractive Resource Taxation," IMF Working Papers 12/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Epaulard, Anne & Pommeret, Aude, 2003. "Optimally eating a stochastic cake: a recursive utility approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 129-139, May.
- Lund,D., 2000. "Imperfect loss offset and the after-tax expected rate of return to equity, with an application to rent taxation," Memorandum 21/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Rainer Niemann, 2004. "Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Blake, Andon J. & Roberts, Mark C., 2006. "Comparing petroleum fiscal regimes under oil price uncertainty," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 95-105, June.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2004. "Entscheidungswirkungen von Verlustverrechnungsbeschränkungen bei der Steuerplanung grenzüberschreitender Investitionen," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 276, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Magne Emhjellen & Petter Osmundsen, 2011.
"Separate cash flow valuation – applications to investment decisions and tax design,"
International Journal of Global Energy Issues,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 35(1), pages 43-63.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Separate Cash Flow Evaluations - Applications to Investment Decisions and Tax Design," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/16, University of Stavanger.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Modeling the Impact of Taxes on Petroleum Exploration and Development," IMF Working Papers 12/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Chasing reserves - Incentives and ownership," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/6, University of Stavanger.
- Niemann, Rainer, 2003. "Wie schädlich ist die Mindestbesteuerung? Steuerparadoxa in der Verlustrechnung," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 259, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Smith, James L., 2013. "Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 320-331.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.