On Expected Demand Functions without Utility Maximization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers in Economics with number 527.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 15 Feb 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg, Box 640, SE 405 30 GÖTEBORG, Sweden
Phone: 031-773 10 00
Web page: http://www.handels.gu.se/econ/
More information through EDIRC
Properties of expected consumer demand functions; Microeconomics; Consumer theory; Consumer behaviour; Choice described in random terms; Expected individual and market demand.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2012-02-27 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-02-27 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1983. "On the "Law of Demand."," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 997-1019, July.
- Haerdle,W. Hildenbrand,W. Jerison,M., 1988.
"Empirical evidence on the law of demand,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
193, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle & Werner Hildenbrand & Michael Jerison, 1989. "Empirical Evidence on the Law of Demand," Discussion Paper Serie A 264a, University of Bonn, Germany.
- HARDLE, Wolfgang & HILDENBRAND, Werner & JERISON, Michael, . "Empirical evidence on the law of demand," CORE Discussion Papers RP -968, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Quah, J-K-H, 1996.
"The Monotonicity of Individual and Market Demand,"
127, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.