Report NEP-MIC-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Gershkov & Jacob Goeree & Alexey Kushnir & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2012. "On the Equivalence of Bayesian and Dominant Strategy Implementation," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-445, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2012. "Natural Implementation with Partially Honest Agents," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 561, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/13427 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- P Battigalli & S Cerreia-Vioglio & F Maccheroni & M Marinacci, 2012. "Selfconfirming Equilibrium and Model Uncertainty," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000376, David K. Levine.
- Menachem Brenner & Yehuda Izhakian & Orly Sade, 2011. "Ambiguity and Overconfidence," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 11-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2012. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tao Wang, 2011. "Dynamic Equilibrium Bunching," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1291, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2012. "Optimal Obscurity in the Acquisition and Disclosure of Information about a Shock," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0832, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Paulo Barelli & Suren Basov & Mauricio Bugarin & Ian King, 2012. "The Robustness of Exclusion in Multi-dimensional Screening," RCER Working Papers, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) 571, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2012. "On the Limit Equilibrium Payoff Set in Repeated and Stochastic Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1848, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bernardo Guimaraes & Kevin D. Sheedy, 2012. "A Model of Equilibrium Institutions," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1123, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012. "A simple axiomatization of the egalitarian solution," MPRA Paper 36773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Polisson & John Quah, 2012. "Revealed Preference in a Discrete Consumption Space," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 12/02, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Feb 2012.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Mavroeidis, Sophocles, 2011. "Learning generates Long Memory," ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School WP1113, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Andrés Álvarez & Jimena Hurtado, 2012. "Out of sight, out of mind: Modern economics, social interactions, and Smith´s sympathy," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 009312, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Larsson, Lars-Göran, 2012. "On Expected Demand Functions without Utility Maximization," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 527, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.