Food Demand System for Canada, A
Abstractcurrently not available
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 12753.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal & Le Roy, Danny G., 1996. "Analyzing The Potential For Increased Trade In Dairy Products: A Canadian Perspective," Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes; Proceedings of the 2nd Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop-1996 16959, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Xavier Irz, 2010.
"Modeling physical quantities of food and nutrients consumed from aggregate data-with an application to Finland,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 293-304, 05.
- Irz, Xavier T., 2009. "Modelling physical quantities of food and nutrients consumed from aggregate data – with an application to Finland," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50324, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moschini, Giancarlo, 1998. "The semiflexible almost ideal demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 349-364, February.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2011. "Trade liberalization and inter-provincial dumping in a spatial equilibrium model: the case of the Canadian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 30363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gale E. West & Bruno Larue & Chedlia Touil & Shannon L. Scott, 2001. "The perceived importance of veal meat attributes in consumer choice decisions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 365-382.
- Veeman, Michele M. & Peng, Yanning, 1997. "Canadian Dairy Demand," Project Report Series 24037, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Abbassi, Abdessallem & Larue, Bruno, 2012. "Multiple Marginalization and Trade Liberalization: The Case of the Canadian Dairy Industry," Working Papers 148592, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Turvey, Calum G. & Sparling, David, 2002. "The Great Emu Bubble: A Retrospective Look at a New Industry Failure," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.