Collaborative transportation sharing: from theory to practice via a case study from France
AbstractThis chapter proposes to define the main concepts related to logistics sharing agreements and to present a conceptual schema representing the most important organisational aspects. First we will present the main concepts of logistics sharing, based on the main definitions of collaborative logistics. After a brief presentation of the main background issues, the most important organisational aspects of this type of approach will be presented. Then, the socio-economic and legislative aspects of collaborative logistics sharing will be described. To illustrate the presented concepts and schemas, we propose an analysis of several experimental cases from the literature, and a case study from the French press distribution sector.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HAL in its series Post-Print with number halshs-00798319.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published, Technologies for Supporting Reasoning Communities and Collaborative Decision Making: Cooperative Approaches, Information Science Reference (Ed.), 2011, 252-271
Note: View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00798319
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/
collaboration; logistics sharing; information science; qualitative analysis; group decision making;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Danièle Patier, 2004. "La place du transport de marchandises en compte propre. Rapport final - Volet 3," Post-Print halshs-00113421, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joelle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013. "Design and scenario assessment for collaborative logistics and freight transport systems," Post-Print halshs-00844705, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Bruno Faivre D'Arcier & Nerea Rojas & Pierre Basck & Mathieu Gardrat & Christian Ambrosini & Gilles Vernoux & Garoa Lekuona & Fernando Zubillaga, 2013. "FREILOT. Urban Freight Energy Efficiency Pilot. D.FL.6.4. Cost-benefit analysis," Working Papers halshs-00818832, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00796714 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.