Carrier-mode logistics optimization of inbound supply chains for electronics manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 103 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morabito, Reinaldo & Morales, Silvia Regina & Widmer, João Alexandre, 2000. "Loading optimization of palletized products on trucks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 285-296, December.
- Harold J. Steudel, 1979. "Generating Pallet Loading Patterns: A Special Case of the Two-Dimensional Cutting Stock Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(10), pages 997-1004, October.
- Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia, 2000. "Evaluation of supply chain structures through modularization and postponement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 495-510, August.
- Bischoff, Eberhard E. & Marriott, Michael D., 1990. "A comparative evaluation of heuristics for container loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 267-276, January.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Govindan, Kannan & Palaniappan, Murugesan & Zhu, Qinghua & Kannan, Devika, 2012. "Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 204-211.
- Erjavec, J. & Gradisar, M. & Trkman, P., 2012. "Assessment of stock size to minimize cutting stock production costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 170-176.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.