School Attainnment, Parental Education and Gender in Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 692.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
education ; decision making ; children ; parents ; developing countries;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer & Peasgood, Tessa, 1998. "Educational attainments and household characteristics in Tanzania," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 395-417, October.
- Colclough, Christopher, 1996. "Education and the market: Which parts of the neoliberal solution are correct?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 589-610, April.
- Imran Ashraf Toor & Rizwana Parveen, 2004. "Factors Influencing Girls’ Primary Enrolment in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 141-157, Jul-Dec.
- World Bank, 2007. "Niger - Accelerating Growth and Achieving the Millennium Development Goals : Diagnosis and the Policy Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7658, The World Bank.
- Holmes, Jessica, 2003. "Measuring the determinants of school completion in Pakistan: analysis of censoring and selection bias," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 249-264, June.
- Ira N. Gang, 1996. "Who Matters Most? The Effect of Parent's Schooling on Children's Schooling," Departmental Working Papers 199613, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Glick, Peter & Sahn, David E., 1999. "Schooling of girls and boys in a West African country: the effects of parental education, income, and household structure," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 63-87, February.
- Jessica Holmes, 2002. "Measuring the determinants of school completion in Pakistan: Analysis of censoring and selection bias," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0241, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Wambugu, Anthony, 2002. "Family Background, Education and Earnings in Kenya," Working Papers in Economics 76, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2002. "Determinants of school attainment of boys and girls in Turkey: individual, household and community factors," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 455-470, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.