Factors Influencing Girls’ Primary Enrolment in Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics in its journal Lahore Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (Jul-Dec)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Intersection Main Boulevard Phase VI DHA and Burki Road, Lahore
Phone: (92-42) 6560939
Web page: http://www.lahoreschoolofeconomics.edu.pk/EconomicsJournal/LJEIntro.aspx
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tansel, A., 1993. "School Attainnment, Parental Education and Gender in Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana," Papers 692, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1976.
"Child Endowments, and the Quantity and Quality of Children,"
NBER Working Papers
0123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, Gary S & Tomes, Nigel, 1976. "Child Endowments and the Quantity and Quality of Children," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages S143-62, August.
- Nadeem A. Burney & Mohammad Irfan, 1991. "Parental Characteristics, Supply of Schools, and Child School-enrolment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 21-62.
- G. M. Arif & Najam US Saqib & G. M. Zahid, 1999. "Poverty, Gender, and Primary School Enrolment in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 979-992.
- Becker, Gary S & Lewis, H Gregg, 1973. "On the Interaction between the Quantity and Quality of Children," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages S279-88, Part II, .
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.