Subgame Perfect Equilibrium With Continuous Reaction Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 4-88-3.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
game theory ; oligopolies ; theory of the firm;
Other versions of this item:
- Friedman, James W. & Samuelson, Larry, 1990. "Subgame perfect equilibrium with continuous reaction functions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 304-324, December.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Yuanzhu & Wright, Julian, 2010. "Tacit collusion with price-matching punishments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 298-306, May.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2000. "Correlation Tests for Competitive and Cournot Equilibria," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 313-318, May.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2001. "Banking conduct before the European single banking license: a cross-country comparison," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 79-104, March.
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Shogren, Jason F., 2009.
"Repeated contests: A general parameterization,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 159-161, November.
- Wright, Julian, 2013. "Punishment strategies in repeated games: Evidence from experimental markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 91-102.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Taiji Furusawa, 2007. "Global Dynamics in Infinitely Repeated Games with Additively Separable Continuous Payoffs," Discussion Paper Series 210, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.