Using Genetic Algorithms to Find Technical Trading Rules (Revised: 20-95)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research in its series Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers with number 20-93.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3254 Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6367
Phone: (215) 898-7616
Fax: (215) 573-8084
Web page: http://finance.wharton.upenn.edu/~rlwctr/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spyros Skouras, 1998.
"Financial Returns and Efficiency as seen by an Artificial Technical Analyst,"
9808001, EconWPA, revised 24 Aug 1998.
- Skouras, Spyros, 2001. "Financial returns and efficiency as seen by an artificial technical analyst," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 213-244, January.
- Neely, Christopher J. & Weller, Paul A., 1999.
"Technical trading rules in the European Monetary System,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 429-458.
- Christopher Neely & Paul Weller, 1998. "Technical trading rules in the European Monetary System," Working Papers 1997-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Barbara Summers & Evan Griffiths & Robert Hudson, 2004. "Back to the future: an empirical investigation into the validity of stock index models over time," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 209-214.
- Paul Weller & Christopher Neely, 1999.
"Technical Analysis and Central Bank Intervention,"
wp99-04, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- NUÑEZ, Laura, 2002. "An analysis of the robustness of Genetic Algorithm (GA) methodology in the design of trading systems for the Stock Exchange," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 29, Society for Computational Economics.
- N. K. Chidambaran & Chi-Wen Jevons Lee & Joaguin R. Trigueros, 1998. "An Adaptive Evolutionary Approach to Option Pricing via Genetic Programming," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-086, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Colin Fyfe & John Paul Marney & Heather Tarbert, 2005. "Risk adjusted returns from technical trading: a genetic programming approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(15), pages 1073-1077.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.