A Unique Solution To N-Person Sequential Bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration- in its series Papers with number 11-89.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: NORWEGIAN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, HELLEVEIEN 30, 5035 BERGEN SANDVIKEN NORWAY.
Phone: 5595 9000
Fax: 5595 9100
Web page: http://www.nhh.no/
More information through EDIRC
game theory ; economic equilibrium ; optimization;
Other versions of this item:
- Asheim, Geir B., 1992. "A unique solution to n-person sequential bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 169-181, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Cardona-Coll, 2003. "Bargaining and Strategic Demand Commitment," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 357-374, June.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2003.
"Auction Design without Commitment,"
2003.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003.
"Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining and the Nash Bargaining Solution,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0306, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Suh, Sang-Chul & Wen, Quan, 2006. "Multi-agent bilateral bargaining and the Nash bargaining solution," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 61-73, February.
- Quan Wen & Sang-Chul Suh, 2004.
"Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
394, Econometric Society.
- Quan Wen & Sang-Chul Suh, 2004. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 405, Econometric Society.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0305, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Torstensson, Pär, 2005. "An n-person Rubinstein bargaining game," Working Papers 2005:39, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Ritzberger, Klaus, .
"On the Non-Cooperative Foundations of Cooperative Bargaining,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/4330, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Klaus Ritzberger, 1992. "On the non-cooperative foundations of cooperative bargaining," Working Papers. Serie AD 1992-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Corchon, Luis & Ritzberger, Klaus, 1992. "On the Non-Cooperative Foundations of Cooperative Bargaining," MPRA Paper 18461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2009. "A multi-agent bilateral bargaining model with endogenous protocol," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 203-226, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.