Environmental Variables and Real Estate Prices
AbstractThe aim of this paper is to compare various real estate valuation models and the manner in which they take into account environmental variables.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve- in its series Papers with number 2001.04.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suisse; Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve, faculte des SES. 102 Bb. Carl-Vogt CH - 1211 Geneve 4, Suisse
Phone: (+ 41 22) 705-8263
Fax: (+ 41 22) 705-8293
Web page: http://www.unige.ch/gsem/
More information through EDIRC
LINEAR MODELS ; PRICING ; REAL ESTATE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damrongsak Rinchumphu & Chris Eves & Connie Susilawati, 2013. "Brand Value of Property in Bangkok Metropolitan Region (BMR), Thailand," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 296-322.
- Zeynep Gamze Mert & Serhat Yilmaz & Ertan Mert, 2011. "A Comparison of Grading Models for Neighborhood Level of Family Housing Units," ERSA conference papers ersa11p966, European Regional Science Association.
- Queslati, W. & Salanie, J. & Delaitre, C. & Beaujouan, V., 2008. "Hedonic estimates of agricultural landscape values in suburban areas," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43601, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paul Hindsley & Stuart Hamilton & O. Morgan, 2013.
"Gulf Views: Toward a Better Understanding of Viewshed Scope in Hedonic Property Models,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 489-505, October.
- Paul Hindsley & Stuart E. Hamilton & O. Ashton Morgan, 2011. "Gulf Views: Toward a Better Understanding of Viewshed Scope in Hedonic Property Models," Working Papers 11-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Anonymous, 2006. "Conservation of Australia's Historic Heritage Places," Inquiry Reports 31896, Productivity Commission.
- Brereton, Finbarr & Clinch, J. Peter & Ferreira, Susana, 2008. "Happiness, geography and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 386-396, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.