Estimating house price appreciation: a comparison of methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 92-21.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Crone, Theodore M. & Voith, Richard P., 1992. "Estimating house price appreciation: A comparison of methods," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 324-338, December.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Martin HOESLI & Donato SCOGNAMIGLIO & Philippe SORMANI, 2008.
"Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
08-10, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Martin Hoesli & Donato Scognamiglio & Philippe Sormani, 2008. "Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 561-575, December.
- McCluskey, Jill & Rausser, Gordon C., 2000.
"Hazardous waste sites and housing appreciation rates,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt0z9156qx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2003. "Hazardous waste sites and housing appreciation rates," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 166-176, March.
- McCluskey, Jill Jennifer & Rausser, Gordon C, 2000. "Hazardous waste sites and housing appreciation rates," CUDARE Working Paper Series 906, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, .
"A Look at Real Housing Prices and Incomes: Some Implications for Housing Affordability and Quality,"
Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers
324, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 1999. "A look at real housing prices and incomes: some implications for housing affordability and quality," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 63-77.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Sun, Jian, 2006.
"A simple alternative house price index method,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 80-97, March.
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard P. Voith, 1998.
"Risk and return within the single-family housing market,"
98-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard P. Voith, 1999. "Risk and Return within the Single-Family Housing Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 63-78.
- Jessica Castaño & Mariana Laverde & Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, . "Índice de Precios de la Vivienda Nueva para Bogotá: Metodología de Precios Hedónicos," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 078, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- James Hansen, 2006. "Australian House Prices: A Comparison of Hedonic and Repeat-sales Measures," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- David Duffy, 2001. "The Use of Location Variables in a Mix-Adjusted Index for Dublin House Prices," Papers WP138, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard P. Voith, 1996. "Risk and return in the single-family housing market," Working Papers 96-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- David Duffy, 2001. "Does Controlling For Neighbourhood Quality Matter More For Different Types Of House," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1091001, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- repec:eso:journl:v:30:y:1999:i:4:p:403-423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denis Conniffe & David Duffy, 1999. "Irish House Price Indices ? Methodological Issues," Papers WP110, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.