Why Include Warrants in New Equity Issues? A Theory of Unit IPOs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number 95-05.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PAINE WEBBER , New York, NY 10027 U.S.A
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
FINANCIAL MARKET; ENTREPRISES; RISK; ECONOMIC MODELS;
Other versions of this item:
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1997. "Why Include Warrants in New Equity Issues? A Theory of Unit IPOs," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 1-24, March.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirjana Cizmovic & Milan Lakicevic & Milos Vulanovic, 2013. "Unit Ipo'S: A Case Of Specified Purpose Acquisition Companies (Spacs)," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 9(1), pages 45-52.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Dai, Na, 2013. "Financial Contracts in PIPE Offerings: The Role of Expert Placement Agents," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/7, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies, Lund University.
- Gajewski, Jean-Francois & Ginglinger, Edith & Lasfer, Meziane, 2007. "Why do companies include warrants in seasoned equity offerings?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, March.
- Lasfer, Meziane & Ginglinger, Edith & Gajewski, Jean-François, 2005. "Why do Companies Include Warrants in Seasoned Equity Offerings: The case of French Unit Offerings," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2917, Paris Dauphine University.
- Milan Lakicevic & Yochanan Shachmurove & Milos Vulanovic, 2013.
"On Mergers, Acquisitions and Liquidation Using Specified Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs),"
PIER Working Paper Archive
13-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "Institutional changes of SPACs," EconStor Preprints 68589, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Lakicevic, Milan & Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "Institutional changes of SPACs," MPRA Paper 44181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazouz, Khelifa & Saadouni, Brahim & Yin, Shuxing, 2008. "The long-term performance of Hong Kong share-only and unit initial public offerings (IPOs)," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 209-228, July.
- Cantale, Salvatore & Russino, Annalisa, 2004. "Putable common stock," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 753-775, November.
- Byoun, Soku & Moore, William T., 2003. "Stock vs. stock-warrant units: evidence from seasoned offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 575-590, November.
- Mazouz, Khelifa & Saadouni, Brahim & Yin, Shuxing, 2008. "Warrants in IPOs: Evidence from Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 539-554, November.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trien Le & Amon Chizema, 2011. "State ownership and firm performance: Evidence from the Chinese listed firms," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 2(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.