The Formation and Dissolution of Families: Why Marry? Who Marries Whom ? and What Happens Upon Marriage and Divorce
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chicago - Economics Research Center in its series University of Chicago - Economics Research Center with number 92-7.
Length: 67 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, ECONOMICS RESEARCH CENTER, NORC, CHICAGO ILLINOIS 60637 U.S.A.
Web page: http://economics.uchicago.edu/research.shtml
More information through EDIRC
marriage ; family;
Other versions of this item:
- Yoram Weiss, . "The Formation and Dissolution of Families: Why Marry? Who Marries Whom? And What Happens Upon Marriage and Divorce," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 92-7a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Halla & Johann Scharler, 2008.
"Marriage, Divorce and Interstate Risk Sharing,"
Economics working papers
2008-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Halla, Martin & Scharler, Johann, 2008. "Marriage, Divorce and Interstate Risk Sharing," IZA Discussion Papers 3744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Halla & Johann Scharler, 2008. "Marriage, Divorce and Interstate Risk Sharing," NRN working papers 2008-03, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2006.
"Does marriage make people happy, or do happy people get married?,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 326-347, April.
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2005. "Does Marriage Make People Happy, Or Do Happy People Get Married?," IZA Discussion Papers 1811, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, . "Does Marriage Make People Happy, Or Do Happy People Get Married?," IEW - Working Papers 143, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Cohen-Goldner, Sarit & Gotlibovski, Chemi & Kahana, Nava, 2006.
"The Role of Marriage in Immigrants’ Human Capital Investment under Liquidity Constraints,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarit Cohen-Goldner & Chemi Gotlibovski & Nava Kahana, 2009. "The role of marriage in immigrants’ human capital investment under liquidity constraints," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 983-1003, October.
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2002.
"Intergenerational Social Mobility and Assortative Mating in Britain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Morten Bennedsen & Kasper Nielsen & Francisco Pérez-González & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2005. "Inside the Family Firm: The Role of Families in Succession Decisions and Performance," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics, revised Sep 2005.
- Joost de Laat, 2008. "Household Allocations and Endogenous Information," Cahiers de recherche 0827, CIRPEE.
- Dan Anderberg, 2001.
"An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anderberg, Dan, 2002. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 6, Royal Economic Society.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "Testing Theories of Happiness," IEW - Working Papers 147, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.