A Welfare Comparison Of Private And Public Monopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs in its series Papers with number 340.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA DAVIS, INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, RESEARCH PROGRAM IN APPLIED MACROECONOMICS AND MACRO POLICY, DAVIS CALIFORNIA 95616 U.S.A.
public sector ; monopolies ; trade unions;
Other versions of this item:
- Roemer, John E. & Silvestre, Joaquim, 1992. "A welfare comparison of private and public monopoly," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 67-81, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00622963 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zou, L., 1989. "Ownership structure and efficiency: An incentive mechanism approach," Discussion Paper 1989-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giacomo Corneo & Rafael Rob, .
"Working in Public and Private Firms,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
7942b6b570793de0891a05acb, Penn Economics Department.
- Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Partial Public Ownership and Managerial Incentives," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62039, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hartley, Peter & Medlock III, Kenneth B., 2008. "A model of the operation and development of a National Oil Company," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2459-2485, September.
- Philippe Gagnepain, & Marc Ivaldi, 2009.
"Contract choice, incentives and political capture in public transport services,"
Economics Working Papers
we096641, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc, 2010. "Contract Choice, Incentives, and Political Capture in the Public Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 8053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.