The Demand for Home-Produced and Impoted Alcoholic Beverages in Cyprus: The Aids Approach
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to invetigate the demand and its composition between home-produced and imported for alcoholic beverages in Cyprus.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies in its series Athens University of Economics and Business with number 97-10.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies. Parission 76, Athens Greece 10434
Phone: +30 1 8203250
Fax: +301 8228419
Web page: http://www.aueb.gr/
More information through EDIRC
TRADE ; ALCOHOL;
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & John Loizides, 2000. "The demand for home-produced and imported alcoholic beverages in Cyprus: the AIDS approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 1111-1119.
- Andrikopoulos, A.A. & Loizides, J., 1997. "The Demand for Home-Produced and Impoted Alcoholic Beverages in Cyprus: The Aids Approach," DEOS Working Papers 97-10, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omura, Makiko, 2014. "The Effects of Tax Policy on Alcoholic Beverage Trends and Alcohol Demand in Japan," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170487, Agricultural Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.