Flexible Functional Forms and Expenditure Distributions: An Application to Canadian Consumer Demand Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 18 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, William A. & Seck, Ousmane, 2006.
"Rotterdam vs Almost Ideal Models: Will the Best Demand Specification Please Stand Up?,"
417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Ousmane Seck, 2006. "Rotterdam vs Almost Ideal Models: Will the Best Demand Specification Please Stand Up?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200605, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Olorunfemi Sola, 2013. "Demand for food in Ondo state, Nigeria: Using quadratic almost ideal demand system," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 001-019.
- Brian Gould, 1995. "Factors Affecting U.S. Demand for Reduced-fat Fluid Milk," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 386, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Ramsey, James B., 1996. "On the existence of macro variables and of macro relationships," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 275-299, September.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2000.
"Does Consistent Aggregation Really Matter?,"
Ag Econ Series
12966, Washington State University, School of Economic Sciences.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Davis, George C., 2001. "Does consistent aggregation really matter?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(2), June.
- Daniel G. Swaine, 2001. "Are taste and technology parameters stable? a test of "deep" parameter stability in real business cycle models of the U.S. economy," Working Papers 01-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- William A. Barnett & Ousmane Seck, 2008. "Rotterdam model versus almost ideal demand system: will the best specification please stand up?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 795-824.
- Vik Singh, 2005. "Estimating a third-order translog demand system using Canadian micro-data," Econometrics 0512011, EconWPA.
- Tong Li & Robert Rosenman, 2001. "Estimating hospital costs with a generalized Leontief function," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 523-538.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy J. & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2008. "Estimating demand with distance functions: Parameterization in the primal and dual," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 266-274, December.
- John Chipman, 2006. "Pareto and contemporary economic theory," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 451-475, December.
- Zhang, Lin & Goddard, Ellen W., 2000. "Advertising and Australian Pig Producers Welfare," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123744, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Barnett, William A, 1997.
"Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1171-85, July.
- Lin, Ni & Shumway, C. Richard, 2000. "Asset Fixity In U.S. Agriculture: Robustness To Functional Form," Ag Econ Series 12967, Washington State University, School of Economic Sciences.
- Alvin J. Silk & Ernst R. Berndt, 1990. "Scale and Scope Effects on Advertising Agency Costs," NBER Working Papers 3463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteo Manera & Bruno Sitzia, 2005. "Empirical factor demands and flexible functional forms: a bayesian approach," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 57-75.
- Brian W. GOULD, 1996. "Abstract Of Factors Affecting U.S. Demand For Reduced-Fat Milk," Staff Papers 386, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.