International agricultural research for food security, poverty reduction, and the environment: What to expect from scaling up CGIAR investments and “Best Bet” programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Issue briefs with number 53.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Developing countries; CGIAR; Food prices; Poverty reduction; Hunger; Agricultural research; food security; Environment; Agricultural innovation; Agricultural development; Climate change; Agricultural biodiversity;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-10-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-10-21 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamanda, Josey & Birner, Regina & Bantilan, Cynthia, 2013. "Strategic positioning of international agricultural research centres: Comparative advantage and trade-offs from a transaction cost economics perspective," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152160, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hovland, Ingeborg, 2009. "The food crisis of 2008: Impact assessment of IFPRI's communications strategy," Impact assessments 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fischer, R.A. & Byerlee, Derek R. & Edmeades, Gregory O., 2009. "Can Technology Deliver on the Yield Challenge to 2050?," Miscellaneous Papers 55481, Agecon Search.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.