The reform of Federal Deposit Insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Proceedings with number 258.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Conference on Bank Structure and Competition (1989 : 25th)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahl, Drew & Spivey, Michael F., 1995. "Prompt corrective action and bank efforts to recover from undercapitalization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 225-243, May.
- Augusto Hasman, 2013. "A Critical Review Of Contagion Risk In Banking," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 978-995, December.
- Snowden, P. Nicholas, 1997. "The IMF and the emerging markets: A reappraisal of the central banking model," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1937-1948, November.
- Arturo Estrella, 1995. "A prolegomenon to future capital requirements," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 1-12.
- Javier SuÃ¡rez, 1998. "Risk-taking and the prudential regulation of banks," Investigaciones Economicas, FundaciÃ³n SEPI, FundaciÃ³n SEPI, vol. 22(3), pages 307-336, September.
- Furfine, Craig H, 2001. "Banks as Monitors of Other Banks: Evidence from the Overnight Federal Funds Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Jacqueline Khorassani, 2000. "An empirical study of depositor sensitivity to bank risk," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 15-27, March.
- Carmine DiNoia, 1994. "Structuring Deposit Insurance in Europe: Some Considerations and a Regulatory Game," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania 94-31, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1992. "An Evaluation of the Treasury Plan for Banking Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 133-153, Winter.
- George J. Benston & George G. Kaufman, 1997. "FDICIA after Five Years," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 139-158, Summer.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.