Reflections on the yield curve and monetary policy
Abstracta speech before the Economic Club of New York, New York, New York
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Speech with number 175.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonello D'Agostino & Karl Whelan, 2008.
"Federal Reserve Information During the Great Moderation,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(2-3), pages 609-620, 04-05.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Whelan, Karl, 2007. "Federal Reserve Information During the Great Moderation," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/07, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Antonello D’Agostino & Karl Whelan, 2007. "Federal Reserve Information during the Great Moderation," Working Papers 200722, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- D'Agostino, A & Whelan, K, 2007. "Federal Reserve Information During the Great Moderation," MPRA Paper 6092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauricio Larraín & Fernando Parro, 2006. "The Information Contained in Forward Rates Movements in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 386, Central Bank of Chile.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Brian P. Sack & Eric T. Swanson, 2007.
"Macroeconomic implications of changes in the term premium,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 241-270.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Brian P. Sack & Eric T. Swanson, 2006. "Macroeconomic implications of changes in the term premium," Working Paper Series 2006-46, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.