Have geometric lag hypotheses outlived their time? some evidence in a Monte Carlo framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 82.
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory, R G, 1971. "United States Imports and Internal Pressure of Demand: 1948-68," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 28-47, March.
- Corradi, C & Gambetta, G, 1976. "The Estimation of Distributed Lags by Spline Functions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 41-51.
- G.S. Maddala, 1974. "Ridge Estimators for Distributed Lag Models," NBER Working Papers 0069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Branson., 1968. "A disaggregated model of the U.S. balance of trade," Staff Studies 44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shiller, Robert J, 1973. "A Distributed Lag Estimator Derived from Smoothness Priors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 775-88, July.
- Howard Howe, 1976. "Price determination in the multi-country model," International Finance Discussion Papers 98, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.