United States Imports and Internal Pressure of Demand: 1948-68
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 61 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Hooper, 1978. "The stability of income and price elasticities in U.S. trade, 1957-1977," International Finance Discussion Papers 119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bjørn E. Naug, 1999. "Modelling the Demand for Imports and Domestic Output," Discussion Papers 243, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Lächler, Ulrich, 1984. "The elasticity of substitution between imported and domestically produced goods in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 200, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- P. Isard & B. Lowrey & P.A.V.B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sterland, Barry, 1990. "Australian demand for imports in the 1980s," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145413, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chris M. Alaouze, 1977. "Estimates of the elasticity of substitution between imported and domestically produced goods classified at the input-output level of aggregation," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers o-13, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Chris M. Alaouze & John S. Marsden & John Zeitsch, 1977. "Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution Between Imported and Domestically Produced Commodities at the Four Digit ASIC Level," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers o-11, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- John F. Wilson, 1976. "Have geometric lag hypotheses outlived their time? some evidence in a Monte Carlo framework," International Finance Discussion Papers 82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.