Evolução da Produtividade Total dos Fatores na Economia Brasileira: Uma Análise Comparativa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 483.
Date of creation: 26 Jun 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Argentina : Sources of Growth, Seeking Sustained Economic Growth with Social Equity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8329, The World Bank.
- Mussolini, Caio Cesar & Kuhl Teles, Vladimir, 2010.
"Infrastructure and productivity in Latin America: is there a relationship in the long run?,"
Textos para discussÃ£o
246, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Vladimir Kühl Teles & Caio Cesar Mussolini, 2012. "Infrastructure and productivity in Latin America: is there a relationship in the long run?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 44-62, January.
- Emilia VâˆšÂ°zquez & Sofia Gomes & Elvira Vieira, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth in Spanish and Portuguese Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1537, European Regional Science Association.
- Nelson H Barbosa-Filho, 2005.
"Estimating potential output: a survey of the alternative methods and their applications to Brazil,"
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2005. "Estimating Potential Output : a Survey of the Alternative Methods and their Applications to Brazil," Discussion Papers 1092, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Nader Nazmi & Julio Revilla, 2011. "Brazil’s growth performance: a comparative perspective to the Asian giants," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 7-24, April.
- Edmar Lisboa Bacha & Regis Bonelli, 2004. "Accounting for Brazil`s Growth Experience - 1940 - 2002," Discussion Papers 1018, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Sin, Hui Lok & Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza, 2006. "Stochastic simulation of a DSGE model for Brazil," MPRA Paper 20853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Besley & Louise J. Cord, 2007. "Delivering on the Promise of Pro-Poor Growth : Insights and Lessons from Country Experiences," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7180, March.
- Fábio Giambiagi & Fernando Monteiro, 2005. "O Ajuste da Poupança Doméstica no Brasil: 1999-2004," Discussion Papers 1119, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.