The Determinants of Capital Buffers in CEECs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) in its series Documents de Travail de l'OFCE with number 2007-28.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2002. "Transition, The First Ten Years : Analysis and Lessons for Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14042.
- Balazs Egert & Douglas Sutherland, 2012.
"The Nature of Financial and Real Business Cycles: The Great Moderation and Banking Sector Pro-Cyclicality,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3824, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Douglas Sutherland, 2012. "The nature of financial and real business cycles: The great moderation and banking sector pro cyclicality," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-15, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Balázs Égert & Douglas Sutherland, 2012. "The Nature of Financial and Real Business Cycles: The Great Moderation and Banking Sector Pro-Cyclicality," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 938, OECD Publishing.
- Mejra Festić & Sebastijan Repina & Alenka Kavkler, 2009. "The overheating of five EU new member states and cyclicality of systemic risk in the banking sector," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 219-232, May.
- Festic, Mejra & Kavkler, Alenka, 2012. "The Roots of the Banking Crisis in the New EU Member States: A Panel Regression Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 20-40, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.