Global Production Networks in East Asia's Electronics Industry and Upgrading Perspectives in Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by East-West Center, Economics Study Area in its series Economics Study Area Working Papers with number wp44.
Length: 91 pages
Date of creation: Mar 2002
Date of revision: Oct 2003
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2004.
"Modular Production Networks in Electronics: The Nexus between Management and Economics Research,"
200405, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2004. "Modular Production Networks in Electronics: the Nexus between Management and Economics Research," Working Papers 21-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Mia Mikic & Mochamad Pasha (ed.), 2011. "Fighting Irrelevance: The Role of Regional Trade Agreements in International Production Networks in Asia," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2597, December.
- Carl Bonham & Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2004.
"Fragmentation and East Asia’s Information Technology Trade,"
200409, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Carl Bonham & Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2007. "Fragmentation and East Asia's information technology trade," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 215-228.
- Won Kim, 2012. "The rise of Coastal China and inter-regional relations among core economic regions of East Asia," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 283-299, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brenda Higashimoto).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.