Knowledge Management: A New Perspective for Development Strategy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by East-West Center, Economics Study Area in its series Economics Study Area Working Papers with number 12.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2001
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul F. Whiteley, 2000. "Economic Growth and Social Capital," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 48(3), pages 443-466, 06.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 1997.
"Information Technology in The Learning Economy -Challenges for Developing Countries,"
DRUID Working Papers
97-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-Ake Lundvall, 2000. "Information Technology in the Learning Economy: Challenges for Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 08, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Meyers, Patricia W., 1990. "Non-linear learning in large technological firms: Period four implies chaos," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 97-115, April.
- Dieter Ernst, 2000. "Carriers of Cross-Border Knowledge Diffusion: Information Technology and Global Production Networks," Economics Study Area Working Papers 03, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Dieter Ernst, 2004. "Searching for a New Role in East Asian Regionlization: Japanese Production Networks in the Electronics Industry," Economics Study Area Working Papers 68, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Boy Luethje, 2004. "Global Production Networks and Industrial Upgrading in China: The Case in Electronics Contract Manufacturing," Economics Study Area Working Papers 74, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brenda Higashimoto).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.