Managing R&D in technology-followers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 9 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2005. "Breaking the Fence: Can Patent Rights Deter Biomedical Innovation in “Technology Followers”?," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 10, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Barclay, Lou Anne, 2003. "Systems of Innovation and Human Capital in African Development," Discussion Papers 2, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Velho, Lea & Saenz, Tirso W., 2002. "R&D in the Public and Private Sector in Brazil: Complements or Substitutes?," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 08, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2006. "Breaking the Fence: Patent Rights and Biomedical Innovation in 'Technology Followers'," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carlos Felipe Jaramillo & Daniel Lederman & Maurizio Bussolo & David Gould & Andrew Mason, 2006. "Challenges of CAFTA : Maximizing the Benefits for Central America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7127, March.
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2005. "Breaking the Fence: Can Patent Rights Deter Biomedical Innovation in “Technology Followers”?," Discussion Papers 10, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Lederman, Daniel & Maloney, William F., 2003. "Research and development (R&D) and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3024, The World Bank.
- Velho, Lea & Saenz, Tirso W., 2002. "R&D in the Public and Private Sector in Brazil: Complements or Substitutes?," Discussion Papers 08, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.