Managing R&D in technology-followers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 9 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Velho, Lea & Saenz, Tirso W., 2002. "R&D in the Public and Private Sector in Brazil: Complements or Substitutes?," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 08, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Carlos Felipe Jaramillo & Daniel Lederman & Maurizio Bussolo & David Gould & Andrew Mason, 2006. "Challenges of CAFTA : Maximizing the Benefits for Central America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7127, October.
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2006. "Breaking the Fence: Patent Rights and Biomedical Innovation in 'Technology Followers'," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lederman, Daniel & Maloney, William F., 2003. "Research and development (R&D) and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3024, The World Bank.
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2005. "Breaking the Fence: Can Patent Rights Deter Biomedical Innovation in “Technology Followers”?," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 10, United Nations University - INTECH.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.