From Data to Policy Analysis: Tax-Benefit Modelling using SILC 2008
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP359.
Date of creation: Oct 2010
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Loughrey, Jason & Morrissey, Karyn, 2013.
"Using the EU-SILC to Model the Impact of the Economic Crisis on Inequality,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cathal O’Donoghue & Jason Loughrey & Karyn Morrissey, 2013. "Using the EU-SILC to model the impact of the economic crisis on inequality," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011.
"Regional and sectoral estimates of the social cost of carbon: An application of FUND,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2011-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven K. & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011. "Regional and Sectoral Estimates of the Social Cost of Carbon: An Application of FUND," Papers WP375, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:ese:emodwp:em6-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Devitt, Conor & Diffney, Seán & FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Tuohy, Aidan, 2011. "Goldilocks and the Three Electricity Prices: Are Irish Prices "Just Right"?," Papers WP372, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Holly Sutherland & Francesco Figari, 2013.
"EUROMOD: the European Union tax-benefit microsimulation model,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
Interational Microsimulation Association, vol. 1(6), pages 4-26.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.