The Three Routes to Financial Crises: The Need for Capital Controls
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School in its series SCEPA Working Papers with number 2000-17.
Length: 53 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2000
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palma, J.G., 2013. "How to create a financial crisis by trying to avoid one: the Brazilian 1999-financial collapse as "Macho-Monetarism" can't handle "Bubble Thy Neighbour" levels of inflows," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1301, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Luis Armando Blanco, 2012. "Jesús Antonio Bejarano: Una obra ejemplar," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 14(26), pages 295-316, January-J.
- Ocampo, Jose Antonio, 2002. "Capital-Account and Counter-Cyclical Prudential Regulations in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Moritz Cruz & Bernard Walters, 2008. "Is the accumulation of international reserves good for development?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 665-681, September.
- Ricardo Chica & Oscar Guevara & Diana López & Daniel Osorio, 2012. "Growth Determinants in Latin America and East Asia: has globalization changed the engines of growth?," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.