Time-varying credibility for frequency risk models : Estimation and tests for autoregressive specifications on the random effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise in its series THEMA Working Papers with number 2002-18.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Bolance, Catalina & Guillen, Montserrat & Pinquet, Jean, 2003. "Time-varying credibility for frequency risk models: estimation and tests for autoregressive specifications on the random effects," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 273-282, October.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sundt, Bjorn, 1988. "Credibility estimators with geometric weights," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 113-122, April.
- Frees, Edward W. & Young, Virginia R. & Luo, Yu, 1999. "A longitudinal data analysis interpretation of credibility models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-247, May.
- Bermúdez, Lluís & Karlis, Dimitris, 2011. "Bayesian multivariate Poisson models for insurance ratemaking," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 226-236, March.
- Shi, Peng & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2011. "A copula approach to test asymmetric information with applications to predictive modeling," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 226-239, September.
- Jean Pinquet & Guillén Montserrat & Catalina Bolancé, 2007.
"On the link between credibility and frequency premium,"
- Bolancé, Catalina & Guillén, Montserrat & Pinquet, Jean, 2008. "On the link between credibility and frequency premium," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-213, October.
- Wen, Limin & Wu, Xianyi & Zhou, Xian, 2009. "The credibility premiums for models with dependence induced by common effects," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 19-25, February.
- Lo, Chi Ho & Fung, Wing Kam & Zhu, Zhong Yi, 2006. "Generalized estimating equations for variance and covariance parameters in regression credibility models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-113, August.
- Dionne, Georges & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Pinquet, Jean, 2013.
"A review of recent theoretical and empirical analyses of asymmetric information in road safety and automobile insurance,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 85-97.
- Georges Dionnne & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Jean Pinquet, 2012. "A Review of Recent Theoretical and Empirical Analyses of Asymmetric Information in Road Safety and Automobile Insurance," Cahiers de recherche 1204, CIRPEE.
- Jean Pinquet, 2012. "Experience rating in non-life insurance," Working Papers hal-00677100, HAL.
- Lluis Bermúdez i Morata, 2008. "A priori ratemaking using bivariate poisson regression models," Working Papers XREAP2008-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.