On the Role of Good Faith in Insurance Contracting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise in its series THEMA Working Papers with number 2002-01.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- A. Dixit & P. Picard, 2002. "On the Role of Good Faith in Insurance Contracting," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers 26c6897fd1cd46f8f39ffb6ca, David K. Levine.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Dixit, 1999. "Adverse Selection and Insurance with Uberrima Fides," Princeton Economic Theory Papers 99f5, Economics Department, Princeton University.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 630-49, November.
- Rob van der Noll, 2006. "The Welfare Effects of Discrimination in Insurance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-012/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pierre Picard, 2005. "Costly risk verification without commitment in competitive," Working Papers hal-00243023, HAL.
- P. Picard, 2002.
"Costly risk verification without commitment in competitive insurance markets,"
THEMA Working Papers
2002-30, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Picard, Pierre, 2009. "Costly risk verification without commitment in competitive insurance markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 893-919, July.
- Pierre Picard, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Insurance Fraud," Working Papers hal-00725561, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.