Adverse Selection and Insurance with Uberrima Fides
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Department, Princeton University in its series Princeton Economic Theory Papers with number 99f5.
Date of creation: Oct 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 001 Fisher Hall, Princeton, NJ 08544-1021
Phone: (609) 258-4000
Fax: (609) 258-6419
Web page: http://www.princeton.edu/~ectheory/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Dixit & P. Picard, 2002.
"On the Role of Good Faith in Insurance Contracting,"
Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers
26c6897fd1cd46f8f39ffb6ca, David K. Levine.
- A. Dixit & P. Picard, 2002. "On the Role of Good Faith in Insurance Contracting," THEMA Working Papers 2002-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- P. Picard, 2002.
"Costly risk verification without commitment in competitive insurance markets,"
THEMA Working Papers
2002-30, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Picard, Pierre, 2009. "Costly risk verification without commitment in competitive insurance markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 893-919, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.