Finite-Sample Optimality of Tests in a Structural Equation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Econometric Society in its series Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers with number 1853.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Phone: 1 212 998 3820
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/pastmeetings.asp
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hillier, Grant H, 1990. "On the Normalization of Structural Equations: Properties of Direct Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1181-94, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1982.
"Exact Small Sample Theory in the Simultaneous Equations Model,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
621, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1983. "Exact small sample theory in the simultaneous equations model," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 449-516 Elsevier.
- Hosoya, Yuzo & Tsukuda, Yoshihiko & Terui, Nobuhiko, 1989. "Ancillarity and the Limited Information Maximum-Likelihood Estimation of a Structural Equation in a Simultaneous Equation System," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 385-404, December.
- Morimune, Kimio, 1989. "Test in a Structural Equation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1341-60, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.