Zum Zusammenhang zwischen Lohnhöhe und Arbeitslosigkeit: neue Befunde auf Basis semi-parametrischer Schätzungen und eines verallgemeinerten Varianz-Komponenten-Modells
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin with number 118.
Length: 26 p.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew Oswald, 1995.
"International Wage Curves,"
in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 145-174
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moulton, Brent R, 1990. "An Illustration of a Pitfall in Estimating the Effects of Aggregate Variables on Micro Unit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 334-38, May.
- Koman, Reinhard & Marin, Dalia, 1999.
"Human Capital and Macroeconomic Growth: Austria and Germany 1960-1997 - An Update,"
69, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Marin, Dalia & Koman, Reinhard, 2005. "Human Capital and Macroeconomic Growth: Austria and Germany 1960-1997. An Update," Discussion Papers in Economics 569, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Schwarze, 1997. "Wer trägt die pauschale Lohnsteuer bei geringfügiger Beschäftigung?: eine Inzidenzanalyse der Stundenlöhne abhängig erwerbstätiger Frauen," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 154, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.