Interaction Effects in Econometrics
AbstractWe provide practical advice for applied economists regarding specification and interpretation of linear regression models with interaction terms.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers in its series CEPR Discussion Papers with number 7929.
Date of creation: Jul 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centre for Economic Policy Research, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ
Phone: 44 - 20 - 7183 8801
Fax: 44 - 20 - 7183 8820
Other versions of this item:
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antonio Spilimbergo, 2009.
"Democracy and Foreign Education,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 528-43, March.
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Glenn MacDonald, 2004. "Investor Protection, Optimal Incentives, and Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 119(3), pages 1131-1175, August.
- Rajan, Raghuram G. & Zingales, Luigi, 2003. "The great reversals: the politics of financial development in the twentieth century," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 5-50, July.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1995. "Institutions And Economic Performance: Cross-Country Tests Using Alternative Institutional Measures," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 207-227, November.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Alberto Martin & Stefano Rossi, 2013. "Banks, government bonds, and default: what do the data say?," Economics Working Papers 1378, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ansgar Belke & Andreas Freytag & Jonas Keil & Friedrich Schneider, 2012.
"The Credibility of Monetary Policy Announcements: Empirical Evidence for OECD Countries since the 1960s,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1225, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke & Andreas Freytag & Johannes Keil & Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "The Credibility of Monetary Policy Announcements - Empirical Evidence for OECD Countries since the 1960s," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-34, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ansgar Belke & Andreas Freytag & Jonas Keil & Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "The Credibility of Monetary Policy Announcements – Empirical Evidence for OECD Countries since the 1960s," Ruhr Economic Papers 0355, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- G. Guerra & R. Patuelli, 2012.
"The Role of Job Satisfaction in Transitions into Self-Employment,"
wp849, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giuliano Guerra, 2011. "The Role of Job Satisfaction in Transitions into Self-Employment," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1201, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2012. "The Role of Job Satisfaction in Transitions into Self-Employment," Working Paper Series 63_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2013.
- Makino, Momoe, 2012. "Effects of birth order and sibling sex composition on human capital investment in children in India," IDE Discussion Papers 319, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bilin Neyapti, 2003.
"Fiscal Decentralisation and Deficits: International Evidence,"
2003/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2010. "Fiscal decentralization and deficits: International evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 155-166, June.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2008. "Fiscal Decentralization and Deficits : International Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 0802, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Nitschka, Thomas, 2011.
"Banking sectors' international interconnectedness: Implications for consumption risk sharing in Europe,"
Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis
48684, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thomas Nitschka, 2012. "Banking sector's international interconnectedness: Implications for consumption risk sharing in Europe," Working Papers 2012-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Mehmet Fatih Ekinci & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent Sorensen, 2007.
"Financial Integration within EU Countries: The Role of Institutions, Confidence and Trust,"
NBER Working Papers
13440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehmet Fatih Ekinci & Şebnem Kalemli-Özcan & Bent E. Sørensen, 2009. "Financial Integration within EU Countries: The Role of Institutions, Confidence and Trust," NBER Chapters, in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2007, pages 325-391 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2012. "Cross-border banking, credit access, and the financial crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 147-161.
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Can Religion Insure against Aggregate Shocks to Happiness? The Case of Transition Countries," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp425, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Economidou Claire & Zhang Lu, 2011. "Specialization in the Presence of Trade and Financial Integration: Explorations of the Integration-Specialization Nexus," Research Memoranda 026, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.